Thank you for considering BlueFoot Pirate Family Adventures for your school’s field trips. We offer an exciting, fun filled, educational experience unlike anything else in Ft. Lauderdale. Our intention is to educate the students in local history and science on this interactive trip while promoting water safety and conservation.
The Field Trip
The trip’s duration is 1 hour. Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled sail time. Upon arrival, the students will be taught the basic layout of the vessel and safety measures to be taken. Once all have boarded and taken their positions, the adventure begins. The first half of the trip will concentrate on science, and the second half including social studies and local history – while following nautical charts and locating specific land marks. The trip will end with a “battle on the high seas (intracoastal)” with the notorious “Barnacle Bill”, to claim a long lost treasure.
All supplemental materials will be provided to the school prior to the field trip and students will leave with a worksheet, based upon grade level, to be completed and discussed in the classroom (great for home school groups, too)! We look forward to an educational experience with your students not soon to be forgotten!
For Adult Field Trips, please contact Bluefoot Pirates and we can help customize your adventure on the high seas!
- Field trip rate includes passage for up to 49 people maximum (this count includes both children and chaperones.) We encourage at least 1 chaperone per 10 children.
- Pirate arm tattoos and face painting for all children is included (please arrive a half hour before the scheduled departure time to receive this activity.)
- One hour interactive pirate themed adventure that meets several common core standards including environmental lessons.
- Your field trip will be featured on our event calendar!
- Field trip pricing is a flat rate of $500 (normally $1225 a savings of $725.) Our special field rate is available for bookings Monday through Friday. Weekend field trips are available at an additional weekend rate.
- Souvenir Junior Pirate Pack Packages for field trips are $150. This includes a bandana, eye patch, and sword for all children that they get to keep and take home.
- We require a valid credit card on file to make and hold a reservation, all reservations are final once we are within 7 days of sail time. Tax exempt certificate must be on file prior to departure when applicable.
- BlueFoot is a United States Coast Guard Inspected vessel with a full capacity of 49 passengers and is equipped with state of the art safety devises and life vests.
We’d like to thank all the summer camps that have been joining the ‘Bluefoot Pirates’ in search of the summer treasure.
- Camp Panther run
- Chesterbrook Acadamy Summer Camp
- Cholee Elementary Summer Camp
- City of North Lauderdale Summer Camp
- David Posnack JCC
- DD Eisenhower Elementary Summer Camp
- Diamond View Elementary Summer Camp
- Forest Hill Elementary Summer Camp
- Greenacres Elementary Summer Camp
- Heritage Elementary Summer Camp
- Highland Elementary Summer Camp
- Hollywood Hills Summer Camp
- Hollywood Hills United Methodist Church Camp
- Indian Pines Elementary Summer Camp
- Jupiter Elementary Summer Camp
- Lantana Elementary Summer Camp
- Leap Ahead Learning Center
- North Grade Elementary Summer Camp
- Phyl’s Acadamy Summer Camp
- Plumosa Elementary Summer Camp
- Rolling Green Elementary Summer Camp
- Silverlakes Tennis Camp
- Soref JCC Summer Camp
- South Grade Elementary Summer Camp
- Starlight Elementary Summer Camp
- Temple Beth Emet Summer Camp
- Washington Elementary Summer Camp
- West Gate Elementary Summer Camp+1:32
- Wonder Kids Summer Camp
- Zion Luthren Summer Camp