Thank you for considering Bluefoot Pirate Family Adventures for your field trip!
Established in 2011, Bluefoot Pirate Adventures is South Florida’s top-rated boating attraction! Consistently rated 5 stars on TripAdvisor, our entire crew is dedicated to bringing a swashbuckling good time to your learning crew! Join us as we set sail on a pirate treasure hunt along Ft. Lauderdale’s Intracoastal Waterway. Filled with action, adventure, and just a touch of magic, children ages 3-10 years old will learn the value of team work as well as basic navigation, environmental awareness, and local folklore!
Blackout dates apply for the field trip discount, December 21st- January 6th and March 20th – March 30th.
The Field Trip
Arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled sail time for all of the little mateys to get their pirate tattoos (temporary) and learn some valuable tips on how to be excellent pirates. The students will learn the parts of the ship, boater safety, and enviromental awareness. Once all have boarded the adventure begins! The first half of the voyage will focus on team work and camaraderie as they work together to complete pirate themed activities. The second half of the voyage will include stories and local legends while following nautical maps to locate specific land marks. The trip will end with a “battle on the high seas”(it is actually the Intracoastal Waterway) with the notorious “Barnacle Bill”and his motley band of sidekicks. The students will need to put their imaginations into overdrive to claim a long lost treasure!
All supplemental materials will be provided to the school prior to the field trip and students will leave with a worksheet, based upon grade level, to be completed and discussed in the classroom (great for home school groups, too)! We look forward to an educational experience with your students not soon to be forgotten!
For Adult Field Trips, please contact Bluefoot Pirates and we can help customize your adventure on the high seas!
- Field trip rate includes passage for up to 49 people maximum (this count includes both children and chaperones.) We encourage at least 1 chaperone per 10 children.
- Pirate arm tattoos for all children is included (please arrive a half hour before the scheduled departure time to receive this activity.)
- One hour fully-interactive pirate themed adventure that meets several common core standards including environmental safety, navigation, social studies, and local folklore.
- Your field trip will be featured on our event calendar!
- Field trip pricing is a flat rate of $550 (normally $1421 a savings of $871.) Our special field rate is available for bookings Monday through Friday. Weekend and Black-out date field trips are available at an additional rate.
- Souvenir Junior Pirate Pack Packages for field trips are $150. This includes a bandana, eye patch, and sword for all children that they get to keep and take home.
- We require a valid credit card on file to make and hold a reservation, all reservations are final once we are within 7 days of sail time. Tax exempt certificate must be on file prior to departure when applicable.
- Bluefoot is a United States Coast Guard Inspected vessel with a full capacity of 49 passengers and is equipped with state-of-the-art safety devices and life vests.
- Bus parking is $10 and payable with a credit card.
We’d like to thank all the summer camps that have been joining the ‘Bluefoot Pirates’ in search of the summer treasure.
- Camp Panther run
- Chesterbrook Acadamy Summer Camp
- Cholee Elementary Summer Camp
- City of North Lauderdale Summer Camp
- David Posnack JCC
- DD Eisenhower Elementary Summer Camp
- Diamond View Elementary Summer Camp
- Forest Hill Elementary Summer Camp
- Greenacres Elementary Summer Camp
- Heritage Elementary Summer Camp
- Highland Elementary Summer Camp
- Hollywood Hills Summer Camp
- Hollywood Hills United Methodist Church Camp
- Indian Pines Elementary Summer Camp
- Jupiter Elementary Summer Camp
- Lantana Elementary Summer Camp
- Leap Ahead Learning Center
- North Grade Elementary Summer Camp
- Phyl’s Acadamy Summer Camp
- Plumosa Elementary Summer Camp
- Rolling Green Elementary Summer Camp
- Silverlakes Tennis Camp
- Soref JCC Summer Camp
- South Grade Elementary Summer Camp
- Starlight Elementary Summer Camp
- Temple Beth Emet Summer Camp
- Washington Elementary Summer Camp
- West Gate Elementary Summer Camp+1:32
- Wonder Kids Summer Camp
- Zion Luthren Summer Camp